Nut Free School

A number of children in our school have a severe allergic reaction to nuts. This potentially fatal reaction can occur through ingestion of nuts and related products as well as contact with another person who has recently eaten nuts.

Since this condition can be life threatening, we are asking our parents for your help in minimising the risk to these children by avoiding giving children any nuts in school lunches as well as avoiding peanut butter and other nut-based products.

We thank you for your co-operation in advance as this will reduce the risk of an allergic reaction to these children and therefore we can provide for them with a safe school environment

Written by

'Ar Aghaidh Le Chéile!' - 'Moving Forward Together!'

No Comments Yet.

Leave a Reply